The Unifi Switch consists of two consecutive SFP ports for uplinks of about 1 Gbps. Failing which, the Unifi Switch auto-detects the 802.3af/at devices and eventually receive the PoE and 24V of passive PoE automatically to supply power to some devices on the network. The port of US-48-500W switch model also adds two SFP+ ports for high-proportion uplinks of up to 10 Gbps with the help of which you can directly connect your network to a storage server with high-performance or adopt a long-distance uplink to the other switch.
The US-48-500W switch model supports a comprehensive suite of improved layer-2 of switching features as well as protocols. The model also can provide layer-3 routing ability. The model accommodates consistently into the platform of Unifi software-defined networking (SDN) to develop a highly accessible system of network devices that can run across some locations and can be controlled from only one interface.
- Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE.
- 48-gigabit RJ45 ports along with two consecutive 2 SFP and SFP+ ports.
- One serial console port that you can sue for future use.
- The switching capacity of the model is 140 Gbps.
Things you will get in the box:
- Ubiquiti networks US-48-500W Unifi switch.
- Power cord.
- Four mounting screws.
- Four cage nuts.
- One year warranty period.
- Ability to do dynamic VLANs on the port.
- Not available outside the US.
You can certainly get this switch model in the best price from the local markets or from the online stores for maximum benefit.